|Injector Cleaner & Tester
|CNC-402A Injector Cleaner&Tester(AC220V),EN
|CNC-402A is an advanced electromechanical product, which can clean and test Auto engine injectors by simulating engine working conditions. It can also perform cleaning on the injectors and fuel supply system on vehicle.
- Ultrasonic cleaning: To perform simultaneous cleaning on several injectors,
to remove the carbon deposits on the injector completely.
- Uniformity/Sprayability test: To test the uniformity of injecting amount
of each injector, and to monitor the spraying status of each injector with the
lighting of backlight. This test is also for reverse flush.
- Leakage test: To test the sealing and dribbling conditions of injectors under system pressure.
- Injecting flow test: To check the injecting amount of the injector in 15 seconds of constant injection.
- Auto. test: To test injectors by simulating different working conditions.
- n-vehicle cleaning: The unit is equipped with various adaptors and couplers
that facilitate cleaning on the injectors on vehicle.
- Temperature: -10~+40?;
- Relative humidity: <85%;
- Intensity of outer magnetic field: <400A/m;
- No naked flame within 2m.
- Power supply: ?AC220V±10%, 50/60Hz;?AC110V±10%, 50/60Hz.
- Main unit power: 200W;
- Ultrasonic cleaner power: 100W;
- imulated RPM range: 10~9990rpm; step: 10rpm;
- Time range: 1~9999s;
- Pulse width: 0.5~25ms; step 0.1 ms;
- Fuel tank capacity: 4000ml;
- Dimensions: 400mm×410mm×580mm;
- Weight: 27kg.